Tricho Sensitive is a unique two step, herbal non-irritant range designed and dermatologically tested for sensitive scalps.
The shampoo (fragrance and laureth sulfate free) and conditioner are formulated to nourish hair leaving it soft, fresh and shiny.
Infused with anti-inflammatory and soothing botanicals to calm the scalp.
Contains certified organic Marrubium, Chamomile Flower extract and Fennel Fruit extract.
2 x 200mL
- SHAMPOO: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate (And) Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol
- (And) Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-44, Quaternium-91 (And) Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower
- Extract (And) Arnica Montana Flower Extract (And) Equisetum Arvense Extract, Sodium Citrate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hexyldecanol (And) 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol (And) Bisabolol (And) Cetylhydroxyproline
- Palmitamide (And) Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid (And) Stearic Acid (And) Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (And) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid.
- CONDITIONER: Water (Aqua), Rose Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea
- Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Glycerin,
- Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitamin E, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (And)
- Arnica Extract (And) Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Hexyldecanol (And) Pentylene Glycol (And) 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol (And) Bisabolol (And)
- Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide (And) Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid (And) Stearic Acid (And) Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (And) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
I have a very sensitive scalp. I have used a Sensitive shampoo for years but was using a regular conditioner. I started to develop an itchy scalp a while ago and whilst already using sensitive shampoo I then wondered if it was caused by my conditioner. I approached a hairdresser to ask if there was such a thing as sensitive conditioner. She showed me this Tricho Sensitive Conditioner which I purchased and have been using ever since. When the shampoo I was using ran out I decided to purchase the Tricho Sensitive Shampoo also, Now I use both of these products regularly. I love them. They leave my hair feeling soft and my scalp is no loger itchy, I recomend them to anyone with sensitive skin issues.