Formulated to relieve symptoms of the scalp associated with dandruff, itching, flaking, redness and scaling where the scalp is oily.
It gently cleanses the scalp without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
Enriched with vitamins, it nourishes a sensitised, oily scalp and hair.
Sulfate and paraben free.
- WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, POLYQUATERNIUM-44, PHENOXYETHANOL (AND) CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE,
- SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE TRIOLEATE (AND) PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, POLYSORBATE-80 (AND) SULFUR, PEG-6 ISOLAURYL THIOETHER, QUATERNIUM-91 (AND) PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER
- MYRISTATE, METHYL HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE, FRAGRANCE, ZIZYPHUS JOAZEIRO BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, EDTA, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, LAURYLDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN,
- PANTHENOL, MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT, FOENICULUM (FENNEL) FRUIT EXTRACT (AND) HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT AND MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT (AND) VISCUM ALBUM MISTLETOE LEAF EXTRACT (AND) CHAMOMILLA
- RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) ARCHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM FLOWER EXTRACT (AND) UREA, INOSITOL.
Since I stopped dying my hair (couple of years ago) it has reverted back to it's original condition which is very oily. I can go three days, two nights before I need to wash, unless I have been working out (sweating) which exacerbates the oiliness. If my hair is oily and I sweat (hello QLD summer humidity) it begins to itch.. and I mean the itch is relentless and nothing stops it but washing in this shampoo. It is expensive but amazing. The itch is so bad that I have broken the skin on several occasions trying desperately not to itch until I can wash it. I believe the sweat reacts to the oil on my head and causes the itchiness. At first I thought something was seriously wrong but now with this shampoo I can manage it easily. The conditioner is ok and the treatment is also just ok- if your in a bind and it's driving you nuts (super itchy) and can't wash it, I have just doused my head in it and it has slightly relieved the symptoms but the ultimate is the shampoo. I just wish they would sell it in a larger bottle- I buy these 2 at a time. If they ever stop making it I would be in trouble. Expensive but so worth it!!